About Kanar Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Kanar Gaming Enterprises Inc., more easily recognized as KGE, is the company that develops the lands on which Kanar is presently played in Milan, Michigan. We are a domestic nonprofit 501(c)7 corporation (since 1994) dedicated to the development of live action role play as a social and recreational community, promoting a meeting place where ideas may be exchanged between members reasonably and openly.
As a non-profit board of member-elected directors, KGE adopts an open policy for records, voting and business plans. Meetings are open to members, and minutes, agenda and standard operating guidelines are made available to the public wherever possible. Sadly, on occasion and because we are a member organization whose success depends largely on volunteer efforts, some notes and historical references for decision-making have been lost or otherwise are not included when member privacy could be placed at risk.
Kanar Gaming Enterprises is a domestic nonprofit corporation whose goal is the development of live action role play or “Larp.” KGE, Inc. was incorporated in 1994 and can be reached for regular business at P.O. Box 127, MILAN, MI 48160.
- ID Number: 730282
- Entity Name: Kanar Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
- Type of Entity: Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
- Resident Agent: David Angell, Treasurer
- Registered Address: 10148 Plank Road, Milan, MI 48160
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 127, Milan, MI 48160
- Formed Under Act Number(s): 162-1982
- Incorporation Date: 12-5-1994
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kanar.org
- Webmail Login: www.kanar.org/webmail