I'm here to announce that nominations for the following Director seats are now open:
- KGE Corporate President
- Even Year Representative
Any member wishing to run for election for either of these positions must meet the following basic requirements:
- Currently hold Veteran Membership status and be a KGE Member in Good Standing (meaning you do not have any outstanding debts or disciplinary actions and have been a member of KGE for at least two full years).
- Have not been released from any other KGE position due to disciplinary action in the last five years.
- Have a working telephone number.
- Have a working e-mail address with access on a daily basis.
- Have a valid mailing address
- Have a valid photo identification card recognized by the US Government.
In addition, nominees for the position of KGE President must not hold any other position defined in any SOP approved by KGE.
Nominations for these positions should be sent to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Nominations will be open from May 1st through May 31st, with polls opening for the week of June 1st through June 8th.
When the polls open, you will receive an email sent to the email address you have on file with KGE, the one you submitted with your most-current Annual Registration Form. This email will contain a link to the ballot, your personalized entry code, and further instructions on filling out the form and the voting method.
- KGE Corporate President Nominees:
- Erich Okonowski
- Matt Tatosky
- Even Year Representative Nominees:
- Stephen Whitaker
Thank you and good afternoon,