Good evening everyone.
Your Secretary is here to announce the results of this week's voting. These Director seats will change over at the start of the July Board of Directors meeting.
- KGE Corporate President: Erich Okonowski
- KGE Even Year Representative: Russ Fox
Congratulations to the incoming Directors, and I'd like to take a moment to thank Craig Jarvis and Stephen Whitaker for their time on the Board. And thank you to everyone who participated in the voting process.
Hello and happy Wednesday.
Nominations for the opening Board of Directors seats close tomorrow.
The current nominees are as follows:
- KGE Corporate President
- Erich O
- Matt Tatosky
- KGE Even Year Representative
- Russ Fox
- Alyssa Short
- Marcus Schwimmer
- Angelo Aquino
Any member wishing to run for election for either of these positions must meet the following basic requirements:
- Currently hold Veteran Membership status and be a KGE Member in Good Standing (meaning you do not have any outstanding debts or disciplinary actions and have been a member of KGE for at least two full years).
- Have not been released from any other KGE position due to disciplinary action in the last five years.
- Have a working telephone number.
- Have a working e-mail address with access on a daily basis.
- Have a valid mailing address
- Have a valid photo identification card recognized by the US Government.
In addition, nominees for the position of KGE President must not hold any other position defined in any SOP approved by KGE.
Nominations for these positions should be sent to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Nominations will be open until May 31st, with polls opening for the week of June 1st through June 8th.
When the polls do open, veteran members will receive an email sent to the address they have on file with KGE, the one submitted with their most-current Annual Registration Form. This email will contain a link to the ballot, a personalized entry code, and further instructions on filling out the form and the voting method.